Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON), a premier Public Sector Undertaking in Kerala is on the lookout for following experienced personnel for appointment on contract basis for the execution of Projects of its clients, Bangalore as below:
No. of Vacancies
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1 st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
- The prescribed experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from AICTE/ UGC approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic, qualifications and experience and will also include online/ written test, group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Communal rotation, age relaxation and experience will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms and relevant Government Orders in force.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- Candidature of applicants who fail to submit original documents to prove his/her credentials claimed in the application at the time of certificate verification will be rejected and will not be entertained.
- In case of false or insufficient information/ lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active and Keltron will not be responsible for any technical errors related to e-mail correspondence. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
- The Advertisement Code Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.300/- as Application Fee ONLINE using State Bank e-Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. There will be no application fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Screen shot Guidelines are provided in PDF Format in the following link which is self explanatory. Guidelines for fee payment
- The appointment shall be purely on Contract basis for a period of one year or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier. In case of non completion of project within one year, the contract period will be extended further for one year. The place of posting cannot be changed.
- This appointment doesn’t provide a right for continuity/claim for regular employment in Keltron.
- The performance of the candidates will be reviewed during the period of first three months and if the same is not found satisfactory, Management have the right to relieve you immediately without any notice withstanding the period fixed in the appointment order.
- Salary (consolidated pay) for the selected candidates will be fixed based on relevant experience / skill set and will be best in the industry. Benefits like ESI and PF may also be applicable as per rules.
- Interview will be online during the first week of January 2021 and the selected are required to join at Bangalore by 10 th of January 2021.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
- Management reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified, at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased/decreased depending upon organizational requirements and also for the placement in the suitable category/post.
- Management reserves the right to change the venue of test/interview, to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain area.
- The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment.
- Any type of canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification and no further correspondence shall be entertained after disqualification.
- Any change in dates will be published in website only. No separate intimation will be given to the candidates in this regard
- The Scanned copies of documents mentioned below may be emailed to email@example.com for verification before 30.12.2020.The subject line of email
should be specified with ‘ADVERTISEMENT CODE’ and 'POST APPLIED'
1) Certificate and mark list (all semesters) to prove educational qualifications. Candidates are required to produce equivalency certificate / CGPA to percentage conversion certificate wherever applicable to prove their academic eligibility for the selection process.
2) Certificate to prove age (SSLC or Birth Certificate).
3) OBC candidates have to produce a valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate (valid only for one year from the date of receiving the certificate as on 30.12.2020) and SC/ST Candidates have to produce Caste Certificate for the purpose of reservation & age relaxation.
4) Certificate to prove post qualification experience.
5) Photo identity (Electoral ID/Aadhar/Driving license/ Passport etc).
- Partially submitted documents and/or documents received after 30.12.2020 shall not be considered for further selection process. If the candidate under reservation category fails to produce the associated document, he/ she will be treated as general category only.
- The submission of scanned documents for the verification process will not confer any claim unless various other conditions for selection are satisfied.
CHEIF GENERAL MANAGER (CHR,ADMN& CP)